Wow.Working in an extremely professional high end sales environment, i could not believe my recent REDFIN experience.
Mike Demello responded promptly to my inquiry about a property, i wondered how many 2brs were available in a new complex going up on kakaako. He told me "none" they were not for sale yet. Which was wrong. The complex had been for sale for some time.
I was a little taken aback that he could provide such incorrect information to me so readily without checking the info, so assumed that the region i was inquiring about, must not be his area of expertise and asked if i might work with someone who knew the area well. He insolently told me HE knew more than anyone, and thst EVERYONE else asked HIM questions because he knew more than anyone. And that if I did not work with him, redfin did not want my business. I was flabbergasted.
About his unprofessionalism. It was Crazy. Why would he not want me to be best helped, and why would he not want his company to make money when i expressed i was a well qualified buyer. All the warnings i had heard about these half baked realty organizations, with less than professional employees ripped through my brain.
How unfortunate that this experience showed that in "value" realtors...you truly get what you pay for. Wow. I then tried to work with another agent i had worked with previously... when he attempted to help me mike told him he was not allowed to, as mike had deemed me not serviceable (because i did not want to work with HIM) wow.
How greedy. I really liked the other agent Gene. He was polite and helpful. Mike called yo tell me Gene was not allowed to work with me, as if to rub in "see if you would have worjed with me we would have helped you".
It was apalling. When i asked what i had done to be subject to this treatment, he had nothing to say, then told me i was not allowed to work with the company because i had told him he was incompetant. Well yes he had been. But i said it in action by asking not to work with him.
Am i not allowed to ask this? Mike gave me incorrect information, then told me redfin did not want my business when i asked to work with someone else. I never swore at him or was rude to him. I just simply stated i wanted to work with a different representative.
Mike did not want anyone else in his company to make money if he did not get the sale. MIKE lost his company $$$, $$$ and respect. Sorry Redfin. But wow.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- " It is very difficult to find a short term rental house in Southern California. I was working with a local So Cal realtor to help us find a..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "I was assured by Ken in chat that a size 8 would fit my measurements. In the U.S. I wear 2-4. The dress came quickly but is huge...."
- "I am the former employee of the company The Hydration Room. I quitted this job, because I wasn’t happy how the boss treated us and behaved. He didn’t care about..."
- "I went over to the shop on Tuesday and spent a good 20-25 mins with Justin going over the various repairs. He said that he would do what he could..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."